Bookings & Tariffs
We have rates for peak and off peak seasons. Contact us for more information
Address: Kentraw Farmhouse, Bruichladdich, Isle of Islay, Scotland, PA49 7UN Telephone: 01496 850643 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices are per room, per night and include a freshly prepared breakfast.
Located at the front of the house, this room enjoys breathtaking views across Loch Indaal. The room boasts a kingsize bed, solid oak furnishings and luxury en-suite bathroom facilities.
Room 2 Master Suite
The Master Suite is an extremely spacious, well appointed room. Also situated at the front of the house, this room takes in the outstanding views across Loch Indaal. The master suite offers a super kingsize bed as well as an informal seating area. This room has a luxury en suite bathroom featuring an extra large shower. This room is also available with TWIN beds.
Located at the side of the house, this room offers a kingsize bed with pleasant moorland views and en suite facilities
Located at the rear of the house with double aspect views over the moorlands towards Colonsay and Isle of Mull. The room boasts a set of twin beds, solid oak furnishings and has a small well appointed en suite bathroom.
For availability and bookings please fill in the booking form below or call us on 01496 850643
1. For all reservations we ask for one night’s tariff per room as a deposit. All deposits are payable by credit / debit card at the time of booking. Alternatively, payment may be made in full at the time of booking by bank transfer.
2. We accept payment by cash and all major credit / debit cards. Unfortunately we do not accept American Express cards.
3. Check in is from 3:30pm. You are welcome to arrive at Kentraw Farmhouse earlier than 43:30pm. If your room is ready we will check you in immediately, otherwise we can safely store your luggage.
4. Check out is by 10am. Guests may store luggage and use guest lounge if departing the island at a later time.
5. A £10 room surcharge will be applied to all single night reservations.
6. Kentraw Farmhouse does not cater for children under twelve years of age unless all rooms are pre-booked to one family / group. Children over 12 are welcomed and treated as young adults.
7. All rooms and communal areas are non-smoking.
8. Unfortunately Kentraw Farmhouse is pet free.
A confirmed reservation constitutes a contract between the person making the reservation and Kentraw Farmhouse.
Our remote island location makes it necessary to have a strict cancellation policy. We reserve the right to make a full charge for any cancellation made within 21 days of arrival and for any curtailment of stay to be charged for the remaining nights. These charges will only apply if we are unable to re-let the room.
For any cancellation made prior to 21 days, where we can re-let the room we will refund the deposit less a £10 administration charge.
We strongly recommend you arrange a holiday cancellation insurance policy, which should include cancellations due to adverse weather.